DOWNLOAD NOW CHEAT ENGINE 6.2
And again almost a year passed without any update. But here is the new and improved Cheat Engine 6.2
If you encounter bugs or have suggestions, please do not hesitate to report them in the forum, bugtracker, or by mail.
And if you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask them in the forum
- Fixed the first plugin from not getting activated at restart
- Custom types can now do an unknown initial value scan
- Fixed the auto assembler highlighter from hiding some text while typing
- Fixed the auto assembler highlighter from not showing hexadecimal values as hex starting with A to F
- Fixed global debug from crashing in 64-bit (with dbvm)
- Fixed dbvm from not working on several systems (freeze)
- Fixed notification when closing and you had some changes
- Fixed the rescan of the structure spider not working at all
- Fixed several disassembler and assembler instructions
- Fixed several plugin-system related bugs
- Fixed aobscan for 64-bit
- Fixed displaying the registers in 64-bit when using “find what xxx this address”
- Fixed the stackview when single stepping through the code
- Fixed several lua function, including createhotkey
- Fixed the assembler not dealing well with names with a – in it. (like the tutorial)
Additions and changes:
- Auto assembler scripts can now use the LuaCall(luafunction()) method to call a lua function before the script gets executed
- Added a profiler so you can find function entry points and see how often they are called (Ultimap. Requires dbvm. Even in 32-bit)
- Deleting a plugin now calls FreeLibrary on it
- Ctrl+enter in the luaengine form now automatically executes the command
- Added direct 3d hook functions (can be used to show trainers and menu’s inside games)
- d3dhook related: Cheat Engine can now bind the mouse inside the gamewindow for those games that do not support multiple displays, so no more losing focus when moving the mouse
- Plugins settings between the 32 and 64-bit executable are now seperated
- Recalculate addresses with only one selection now only updates the siblings and children. Doesn’t touch the parent node
- Addresslist entries can have the notation +xxx and -xxx, which will calculate the address based on the parent address (If the parent address changes, these change automatically
- The structure dissect has been rewritten from scratch, and the functions have been exposed to lua as well
- Added a new step to the tutorial (step9) showing how to deal with shared code
- Made the tutorial translatable as well
- Added a new trainer type which generates trainer that are a lot smaller in size (tiny)
- Added a groupscan type which you can use to scan for different things in the same block
- If you boot up with dbvm you do not need to sign the driver in 64-bit to load it
- Custom types now support handling as a floating point value
- Added debug register states to the threadview and made the threadview window capable of changing registers
- Added remote scanning with ce for different systems. The server just needs to be running, and a 1GBPs network connection or faster is recommended
- Also added an android server as a proof of concept, but getting a fast enough connection on those connections can be a challange
- Changed the add/change address window to be more compact and make dealing with offsets easier
- Lots of new lua functions
Post release fixes (max 7 days after initial release):
21 May 2012: Handle the “Invalid Instruction” exception better, fix the memoryview window from disapearing, and fix the BSOD when loading the driver on Pentium 4 and earlier
22 May 2012: Fix a deadlock when clicking stop in the pointerscanner. (And a minor assembler fix)
23 May 2012: Fix form_showModal from not returning a result. Made the installer create the autorun folder. Minor gui fix for groups
25 May 2012: Fixed the android server being replaced by the x64 linux server
26 May 2012: Fixed api hooking in 64-bit (speedhack in java fix for win64 users)
30 May 2012: Removed the linux server binaries from the installer, they are separate downloads now…
Q:When will there be a MAC version?
A:As soon as flying pigs have landed on the frozen plains of hell
Q:Will Cheat Engine work on online games?
A:Most of the time, no
Q:Will Dark Byte help me with online games?
Q:I tried editing my money in a online game and it showed on my screen that it worked. But when I bought sometimes with it my money was set back to what it used to be, minus what I just bought
A:That is because the server knows how much money you have. You just changed the display value
Q:I just spend hours using the speedhack on a webgame to generate more resources, but when I logged out and came back, everything was as if I never used it
A:See the above answer
Q:Can I use Cheat Engine to hack, crack or unprotect other programs ?
A:No, you may only use cheat engine for legal activities. If the license agreement of a game says to not disassemble it, then do not use ce’s disassembler features!
Q:Can I have the sourcecode?
A:Sure, go to the download page and download it there
Q:Why isn’t cheat engine digitally signed? I’m too scared to download it now
A:Because I hate this mentality where everything has to be feared on the internet. If you don’t want to download it, then don’t, and go to a shrink to deal with your anxiety problems
Q:Can I send dark byte emails that aren’t in english ?
A:Sure, but don’t expect him to read beyond the first word before deleting it.
Q:Can I send dark byte emails that are translated to english by an automated translator ?
A:Can do of course you, expect don’t reply any bedspread dark from byte.
Q:When the download finished my anti virus showed up it that is contained a virus! Am I going to die now?
A:Just add Cheat Engine to the ignore list, it’s a false positive, or anti-virus vendors are just retards. Again, if you’re too scared to run it, then don’t.
Q:When will the next version of Cheat engine come out?
Q:Why does the installer make a connection with the internet? Are you trying to hack me???
A:No, I’m not trying to hack you, this is just OpenCandy that is connecting to their servers to fetch the most up to date list of tools that you might be interested in using.